AAT Foundation Certificate in Accounting & Advanced Diploma in Accounting (Level 2 & 3) eLearning and Books (EC113865)
Accounting is one of the most important part of any business, with Accountants being highly sought-after in today’s competitive job space. As the old saying goes, money makes the world go round, and there is no-one more in tune with money and figures than an Accountant.
Our AAT Foundation Certificate in Accounting (Level 2) & Advanced Diploma in Accounting (Level 3) Package combines the most popular AAT qualification with the Level 3 Advanced Diploma, giving you an ideal track into the world of Finance and Accounting. These qualifications will give you a strong understanding of Accounting principles and techniques, as well as taking that understanding further with more advanced Accounting tasks in Level 3.
This AAT package includes a Dell/ HP Laptop.
There are no prerequisites to enrol onto this course, as it will build your understanding from the ground up. It is recommended that you have a good standard of English and maths before starting this AAT qualification.
We are incredibly honoured to have been shortlisted for the ‘AAT Distance Learning Training Provider of the Year award 2020!'
Typical Jobs at this level
AAT Level 2 qualification holders can start working in jobs, such as:
- Accounts Administrator - £23k
- Payroll Administrator - £23k
- Purchase/Sales Ledger Clerk - £23k
- Accounts Payable Clerk - £24k
When you have completed the AAT Level 3 qualification you can start carrying out more senior Accounting job roles, such as:
- Accounts Payable Clerk – £24k
- Bookkeeper – £28.5k
- Payroll Supervisor – £32.5
- Finance Officer – £37.5k
Exam Prep Sessions - To help students have the best chances of passing their exams, we have developed a series of regular exam preparation sessions. Before the session, students complete a pre-assigned mock paper in advanced, and your tutor will run through the paper and correct answers, informing you of what the AAT expect you to write and why. This helps you think in a way that will enable you to approach each question correctly, increasing the likelihood of you passing.
Live Online Classes - Your tutor will take you through a specific topic or module, in an online classroom session.
Expert Tutor Support - This AAT Package includes Tutor Support, where you will have access to an experienced AAT Tutor, who can support you throughout your studies with us.
Key Learning Points
AAT Foundation Certificate in Accounting Level 2
- Understanding an organisation’s cost recording system and using it to record or extract data
- Using spreadsheets to convey information on actual and budgeted income and expenditure
- Recording and processing customer and supplier transactions
- Preparing and processing customer and supplier invoices and credit notes
- Totalling and balancing a 3-column analysed cash book
- Totalling, balancing and reconciling petty cash records within an analysed petty cash book
- Processing ledger transactions and extracting a trial balance
- Understanding the purpose and use of control accounts and journals
- Maintaining and using control accounts and the journal
- Understanding requirements of retention and storage relating to bank documents
AAT Level 3 Advanced Diploma in Accounting
- Apply the principles of double-entry bookkeeping through demonstrating the accounting equation, classifying assets, liabilities and equity in an accounting context
- The purpose and use of books of prime entry and ledger accounting
- How to carry out financial period end routines
- Implementing procedures for the acquisition and disposal of non-current assets
- Identifying capital expenditure and the importance of prior authority for capital expenditure
- Distinguish between the financial recording and reporting requirements of different types of organisation
- Explain the need for final accounts and the accounting and ethical principles underlying their preparation
- Prepare accounting records from incomplete information
- Produce accounts for Sole Traders & Partnerships
- Recognise the key differences between preparing accounts for a limited company and a sole trader
Advantages of this AAT Qualification Package
- Annual AAT membership fee worth £150 included
- Includes a Dell/HP Laptop
- The perfect package to build a career in accounting and finance either from the very start, or as part of a continued professional development plan
- Free study plan included so track your progress and develop in a maintainable way
- 24/7 access to the course content on our learner platform
- One year’s access to the Level 2 course content and 15 months access to the Level 3 course content, so you can complete your studying in your own time and at your own pace
- Interactive, engaging course materials to help you pass the all-important exams and get qualified
AAT courses are offered by e-Careers Ltd, an approved training provider
AAT Exams – Update
Social distancing guidance
The AAT expect all training providers and assessment venues to act responsibly and ensure they adhere to all government rules and guidelines in relation to social distancing when offering AAT assessments on site. We'll be providing more guidance around social distancing in the coming weeks.
Synoptic windows revised
Synoptic window dates have now been confirmed for the remainder of the year and include additional dates to help with planning and potential capacity issues due to social distancing restrictions. Full details can be found here.
Level 2 synoptic assessments
In agreement with Ofqual, the UK qualifications regulator, the AAT has announced the intention to issue calculated results for eligible students studying the Foundation Certificate in Accounting - Level 2 (Level 5 in Scotland) and Foundation Diploma in Accounting and Business (Level 2).
Full details on the revised synoptic windows can be found here.
This package includes
(Level 2) AAT Foundation Certificate in Accounting£625View More
(Level 3) AAT Advanced Diploma in Accounting£625View More
AAT Level 3 Advanced Diploma in Accounting Books£600View More
AAT Level 2 Foundation Certificate in Accounting Books£400View More