AAT Qualification Programme with Job Guarantee
The AAT Qualification Programme with Job Guarantee has been developed by a team of industry leading Accountants and Trainers, who understand the needs of the market and the shortages faced by employers. The contents of the programme have been developed to provide you with the skills and expertise that employers are looking to fulfil immediately.
Many people achieve certifications in Accountancy or Bookkeeping but very few enter the industry with the competencies required on a day-to-day basis.
The programme is broken into three stages:
- Stage 1 – Training and Certification
- Stage 2 – Practical Training and Work Experience
- Stage 3 – Interview and Job Placement
Stage 1 – Training and Certification
Our Course Consultants will discuss the most appropriate qualification for you, which will depend on your current level of knowledge, experience and your career goals. These qualifications are typically either AAT, CIMA or ICB. During your studies you will also learn how to use popular Bookkeeping software, such as Sage, Xero and Microsoft Excel.
Stage 2 – Practical Training and Work Experience
Upon completion or part completion of your qualification, you will be invited to commence practical training, which will teach you how to apply your knowledge in real world scenarios. Following on from the practical training you will have the opportunity to work on live client accounts and conduct a variety of tasks, in a controlled environment. The experience you will gain during this stage is structured around skill shortages which are being experienced in industry.
The work experience you will receive is with an ACCA approved employer.
Stage 3 – Interview and Job Placement
Equipped with the qualifications and work experience, you will be prepped to meet a range of employers who are looking to employ our candidates to fill their skills shortages. The preparation process includes CV building, and practice interviews, which are conducted by our external Accounting professionals. We remain by your side until you are employed.
Summary of the process includes:
- Telephone Consultation
- Onboarding Process
- Study your AAT Qualifications Online
- Practical Training at our London / Birmingham Centre
- Work Experience
- Recruitment Workshops and Interview Preparation
- Job Placement
Job Placement Guarantee
Alongside your qualifications, practical training and work experience, this programme also offers a Job Guarantee*. Once you have qualified, attended your practical training, completed work experience and passed our internal assessment, we will introduce you to a range of employers.
In less than a year after qualification, this programme will ensure you have the confidence to become an Accountant or Bookkeeper and will make you a highly sought-after candidate for employers in the business. The course typically runs for a duration of 12 months, with many students employed soon after completion.
*For us to be able to offer you a job guarantee, you must pass your qualifications, attended your practical training, completed work experience and passed our internal assessment.
Who is this course for?
This programme is ideal for looking to fast-track a career in Accounting or Bookkeeping. Whether you wish to work within a company, accountancy firm or set up your own business, then this programme is ideal for you.
- Looking to change career into Accounting or Bookkeeping
- Looking to start your own Accountancy Practice
- Already working in accounting or bookkeeping but have no qualifications
- Graduates with little or no experience, either currently studying or recently completed
- Currently studying a Professional Qualification in Accounting, Bookkeeping, Management Accounting, Finance or Business and wish to get into employment or start their own business
- Those wishing to refresh their knowledge
- Teams who wish to upgrade their knowledge (bespoke solutions available)
There are no prerequisites to enrol, however it is beneficial for candidates to have an interest in Accountancy or Bookkeeping, quick at learning new skills and have a structured way of thinking.
Key Learning Points
- Guaranteed job placement (upon completion of your studies)
- Programme uniquely offered by e-Careers
- Over 4,000 candidates placed to date
- Practical hands-on training
- Trainers with over 35 years’ experience
- Internationally recognised certifications
- Recruitment workshops to prepare you for interviews
Why Study AAT with e-Careers
We are one of the largest and most successful AAT training providers in the UK. Thousands of people have benefitted from studying their AAT with e-Careers, here are few reasons why:
- We obtain some of the highest pass-rates in the industry, (Pass-rates validated by AAT):
- AAT Level 2 pass-rate 93.7%
- AAT Level 3 pass-rate 89.2%
- Our courses include engaging eLearning, books, practice assessments and study plans
- Course content is written by our trainers who have over 20 years’ experience delivering training.
- Our trainers are available anytime to answer any questions you may have and guide you through your journey
- Our course content is continuously updated
- All our AAT courses include AAT membership. Membership is mandatory for you to sit AAT exams; additional member benefits include:
- Interact with over 125,000 AAT professional members and other students online
- Additional eLearning modules and green light tests to validate your knowledge
- Career advice direct from employers
- Ability to add AAT to your LinkedIn profile and highlight that you’re working towards a professional Accountancy qualification
- Invitation to AAT events
- We are the largest Sage Certified Training Provider in the UK (validated by Sage UK) (Sage Certification is included with your AAT qualification).
- We are premier provider of Xero Certification. (Xero Certification is included with your AAT qualification).
Many publicly available reports highlight the shortage of skilled employees in the industry. In addition, the introduction of cloud based Bookkeeping software such as Xero, QuickBooks and FreeAgent has enabled many individuals to establish their own businesses quickly and effectively.
Whether you are looking for a career change, a promotion or starting your own business, completing this programme will open multiple exciting pathways for you.
Our candidates typically go on to the following roles:
- Assistant Accountant
- Finance Officer
- Audit Trainee
- Payroll Supervisor
- Credit Controller
- Accounts Receivable / Payable
- Tax Assistant
- VAT Accountant
- Insolvency Executive
- Self employed
|1 gigahertz (GHz)|
|Internet Explorer 8 or above
Safari 6 or above