Professional Mortgage Advisor Package: CeMAP (Modules 1,2 & 3) & CeRER - Virtual Classroom
|CeMAP 1, 2,3 & CeRER||Virtual||06-12-2021||5 Days|
|CeMAP 1, 2,3 & CeRER||Virtual||13-12-2021||5 Days|
|CeMAP 1, 2,3 & CeRER||Virtual||10-01-2022||5 Days|
|CeMAP 1, 2,3 & CeRER||Virtual||17-01-2022||5 Days||£1,395|
|CeMAP 1, 2,3 & CeRER||Virtual||07-02-2022||5 Days||£1,395|
|CeMAP 1, 2,3 & CeRER||Virtual||21-02-2022||5 Days||£1,395|
|CeMAP 1, 2,3 & CeRER||Virtual||07-03-2022||5 Days||£1,395|
|CeMAP 1, 2,3 & CeRER||Virtual||21-03-2022||5 Days||£1,395|
|CeMAP 1, 2,3 & CeRER||Virtual||04-04-2022||5 Days||£1,395|
|CeMAP 1, 2,3 & CeRER||Virtual||25-04-2022||5 Days||£1,395|
What is the CeMAP Modules 1,2,3 & CeRER Virtual Classroom training course?
Delegates typically undertake a CeMAP course to gain the nationally recognised qualifications, which are highly regarded in the Mortgage Advice sector, as they demonstrate a mark of excellence. Coupling your CeMAP qualifications with a CeRER qualification, will enable you to legally provide financial advice on a range of mortgage products, options, and services, including equity release.
In the UK, 80% of Mortgage Advisers are CeMAP certified; proving that this qualification has become the benchmark to developing a successful career as a professional in this sector. CeRER qualifications are also growing in popularity, due to the uplift in equity release products.
Our CeMAP Modules 1, 2 & 3 course will provide you with the knowledge needed to start a career as a Mortgage Advisor, including:
- The Financial Services Environment and Products
- UK Financial Services and Regulation
- How the mortgage application process works
- Mortgage law
- Products available for people to access alongside the various issue’s borrowers could face after completion.
- Takes everything you learn from Module 1 and 2 and show you how to practically apply these principles to real-life scenarios.
Once you have completed your Modules 1, 2 & 3 CeMAP course and exams, you will be able to train to take your CeRER exam, to become fully qualified and be able to work as a professional Mortgage Adviser.
The CeRER Level 3 certification training will teach you how to successfully navigate the rapidly growing Equity Release market, by being able to advise individuals on a range of equity release products to suit their needs. This course and exam will enable you to legally assist customers and offer equity release services.
During this course you will learn:
- The impact of equity release schemes on customers’ future options.
- The FCA regulatory explanation of a lifetime mortgage and a home reversion plan.
- How to match different types of equity release schemes to your customers’ needs.
- The suitability and affordability of the different types of equity release schemes.
- The relative advantages and disadvantages of the different types of equity release arrangements and alternatives.
- How to assess the risks to customers who take out equity release schemes and when these might arise.
- The rules relating to state benefits as well as taxation.
Is this training programme right for me?
If you want to pursue a career as a Mortgage Advisor and are looking to be instructed by an expert trainer in an online group setting, this CeMAP & CeRER Virtual Classroom training package is ideal for you.
CeMAP certified professionals are individuals who offer financial advice on a range of available mortgage products and services to their clients and over 80% of Mortgage Advisors in the UK hold a CeMAP qualification, making it the benchmark certification to have if you wish to pursue a career in the Mortgage Advice sector.
Career opportunities with CeMAP & CeRER qualifications
Now is a great time to train to become a Mortgage Adviser due to the current skills gap the marketplace is experiencing. Once you have earned your certifications, you can begin to work as a professional and apply for Mortgage Advisor and Protection Advisor roles, as well as opt to work in public/private Banking sectors.
The average UK salary for Mortgage Advisers is £30k* per year with the potential to receive £50k+* when taking commission into account
Typical jobs include:
- Private Banking Assistant – £33k*
- Relationship Support Assistant – £33k*
- Protection Advisor – £50k*
- Business Owner – Mortgage Advisor – £30-£55k+*
Why choose to study with us?
Besides being a leading provider of CeMAP & CeRER training in the UK, we also have:
- *Exam Pass Guarantee
- An average pass success of 93%
- High-quality training experience with professional and accredited trainers
- Interest-free payment options
*Exam Pass Guarantee
With our Exam Pass Guarantee, if you do not pass the exam after attending this training course with us, you will be eligible to attend the same training again for free.
All we ask is that you:
- Attend all class days and complete all assignments
- Take the exam within 30 days of completing your Virtual Classroom training
- Request your course re-enrolment within 30 days of the failed exam attempt
Students retaking the course are required to use the materials and books distributed to them in their original course session. Failure to provide these materials will result in the student being charged for replacement materials.
*Exam Pass Guarantee does not include the resit exam; this would need to be purchased at an additional cost.
CeMAP & CeRER Course Syllabus & Exam Details
The CeMAP Module 1 course consists of 2 units:
- Introduction to Financial Services Environment and Products
- UK Financial Services and Regulation
The CeMAP Module 2 course consists of 5 units:
- Policies and practices that affect mortgages
- Mortgage Laws
- Insurance Policies
- Post completion issues and arrears
- Complete sales process in relation to mortgage advising
The CeMAP Module 3 course consists of 1 unit:
- The assessment of mortgage advice knowledge tests your understanding of the technical details to assess your ability to apply the knowledge covered.
The CeRER training consists of 2 units:
- Unit 1 – Fundamentals of Equity Release (FOER)
- The principles of equity release
- Types of schemes available and the circumstances in which equity release may be appropriate
- The advantages, disadvantages, and potential risks to consumers
- Unit 2 – Equity Release Solutions (EQRS)
- Selecting suitable equity release solutions to meet circumstances of different types of consumers
CeMAP & CeRER Exam Details
Due to the Covid19 Coronavirus pandemic, Pearson Vue Centres are undergoing changes to their examination schedules. To find out more about the current situation, please visit the dedicated Pearson Vue Coronavirus update page.
The CeMAP Module 1 exam is a 2-hour objective exam made up of 100 multiple-choice questions. It will test your knowledge on UK Financial Regulation (UKFR), including:
- Unit 1 – Introduction to Financial Services Environment and Products
- Unit 2 – UK Financial Services and Regulation
CeMAP Module 2 is a 2-hour objective exam made up of 100 multiple-choice questions. CeMAP Module 3 exam is also 2 hours long, comprising of 6 case studies, each with 10 linked multiple-choice questions.
The units you’ll cover during the CeMAP Modules 2 & 3 exam include:
- Unit 3 – Mortgage Law, Policy, Practice and Markets
- Unit 4 – Mortgage Applications
- Unit 5 – Mortgage Payment Methods and Products
- Unit 6 – Mortgage Arrears and Post Completion Issues
- Unit 7 – Assessment of Mortgage Advice and Knowledge
Exams are registered with Ofqual, in the Regulated Qualifications Framework (RQF). The exam fee is £185 per module, and you can apply for your exam throughout the year and take it at a Pearson VUE centre. The CeRER exam is assessed through a single 2-hour objective exam, split into two units. Unit 1 is 50 multiple-choice questions, and Unit 2 is 3 case studies with 10 linked multiple-choice questions.
TOTUM PRO Card offer
What is the TOTUM PRO Card?
The TOTUM PRO card is the replacement of the old NUS card, which offers discounts in a wide range of shops and websites, helping you get money off food, holidays and flights, clothes, make-up gym memberships and much more. TOTUM PRO card is aimed at professional learners, giving you access to exclusive discounts.
Where can you use your TOTUM PRO Card?
The TOTUM PRO card offers a range of discounts across a wide range of shops and websites. The list below provides a sample of the places you can receive discounts from. Click here to review the full list of shops and websites.
How to get your card
To receive your TOTUM PRO card all you need to do is enrol and pay for an eligible course (see the full list, below) and we’ll send you an email confirmation, acknowledging your eligibility for the TOTUM PRO Card. After your 14-day cooling off period has passed, we’ll send you an email confirming that your TOTUM PRO card access is now live, and you’ll be able to use the TOTUM PRO card widget in your ‘My Account’ section on our website, to order your card.
Is there a cost?
Yes. There are often special offers on the TOTUM PRO Card, so it’s best to check out the pricing directly on their site.