Microsoft 365 Fundamentals Training (MS-900) - Virtual Classroom
|365 Fundamentals - MS900||Virtual||22-05-2021||1 Day||£695|
|365 Fundamentals - MS900||Virtual||26-06-2021||1 Day||£695|
|365 Fundamentals - MS900||Virtual||05-07-2021||2 Days||£695|
|365 Fundamentals - MS900||Virtual||24-07-2021||1 Day||£695|
|365 Fundamentals - MS900||Virtual||16-08-2021||1 Day||£695|
|365 Fundamentals - MS900||Virtual||21-08-2021||1 Day||£695|
|365 Fundamentals - MS900||Virtual||25-09-2021||1 Day||£695|
|365 Fundamentals - MS900||Virtual||01-11-2021||2 Days||£695|
Microsoft 365 Fundamentals training (MS-900) provides you with the skills and knowledge required to pass your Microsoft MS-900 exam. Learn about the considerations and benefits of adopting cloud services and the Software as a Service (SaaS) Cloud model.
This certification will teach you about:
- Cloud fundamentals, including basics of Cloud Computing and Microsoft Cloud services
- Microsoft Azure and comparisons with Microsoft 365 and Office 365
- Performing in-depth reviews of Microsoft 365
- How security, privacy, trust, and compliance are handled in Microsoft 365
- Microsoft 365 licenses, subscriptions, support, and billing
Is this training course right for you?
This course has been developed for IT Professionals who are looking to deploy and manage Cloud services within their business. It would also suit individuals wanting an understanding of Cloud fundamentals.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
- Cloud Concepts
- Core Microsoft 365 Services
- Security, Compliance, Privacy and Trust in Microsoft 365
- Microsoft 365 pricing and support
- Microsoft 365 Fundamentals Exam (MS-900)
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- 1-day training course.
- Virtual Classroom training with an expert trainer.
- Exam is included in this course.
- Fully accredited course materials from Microsoft.
Typical jobs included:
- First Line Desktop Support - £18k - £25k
- Second Line Desktop Support - £22k - £25k
- Network Support - £30k
- Cloud Administrator - £30k
- Incident Handler - £27k
After the advice given by the Government, NHS and WHO, we have taken the appropriate measures to ensure the safety of all our delegates attending our classrooms and events. This has been, and always will be, our number one priority.
We wanted to reassure you that all our scheduled classrooms and events will still be running. However, we will be now be offering them Virtually.
This decision to move all learning to Virtual and to offer support remotely has been taken to protect delegates and trainers. This allows delegates to continue their learning and for trainers to maintain the same level of service.
Because the situation is changing daily, we will do our best to provide you with the most up-to-date information, and this will be communicated via our website or email.
For anyone with queries regarding classrooms you are about to attend, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 (0) 02 3198 7706.
Please stay safe.