Agile Project Management Foundation (AgilePM) with Foundation Exam
- Fully Accredited by APMG-International
- Approved Examination Organisation
- Small Class Size (Capped at 16)
- High Pass Rate
- Pre & Post Course Support
- Onsite/In-House courses
- Official Exams Included
- E-Certificate Included
- Highly Experienced Trainers
- Best Price Guarantee (like for like)
The Agile Project Management classroom training offered by e-Careers is a sure-fire way for you to learn the Agile methodology in a traditional environment. You will get a structured 4-day schedule that will provide a high quality, detailed understanding of Agile concepts and how they are implemented into a project for a more flexible and iterative approach.
Agile will allow you to make your projects more productive through its “agile” approach which makes it easier to change the scope as the project lifecycle continues. Agile Project Management is ideal for both experienced Project Managers who want to train in Agile disciplines, and for new Project Managers who wish to gain a globally recognised qualification.
Our Agile Project Management classroom courses are delivered by qualified trainers who have extensive experience in the project management industry utilising the Agile methodology. They all provide a working knowledge of theoretical and practical Agile processes, demonstrating their 15+ year experience working in project management.
Agile Project Management Foundation
During the Agile Project Management Foundation stage, our qualified trainers will guide you through an introduction to Agile processes and principles that lie at the heart of the methodology.
Once you have completed the training, you will sit the exam:
- Multiple choice format
- Closed book
- 40 questions
- 26 marks required to pass (out of 40 available) – 65%
- 1-hour duration
KEY LEARNING POINTS
- Concepts, benefits and risks of Agile Project Management
- Philosophy, approach and principles
- DSDM products, roles and responsibilities
- Recruiting and building appropriate project teams
- How to set up and manage an Agile project
- Risk management
- Planning, estimating and controlling
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- We can facilitate private and in-house training for international or corporate clients, please contact us for more information.
- Advanced course preparation material which can be accessed on desktop, mobile and tablet devices, including sample exam questions, video presentations, personal progress reports and a wealth of resources to help your preparation efforts.
- Interest free credit and finance options available