BCS Practitioner Certificate in Business Analysis Practice - Virtual Classroom
|Business Analysis Practice||Virtual||22-01-2022||8 Days||£995|
|Business Analysis Practice||Virtual||05-02-2022||8 Days||£995|
|Business Analysis Practice||Virtual||05-03-2022||8 Days||£995|
|Business Analysis Practice||Virtual||02-04-2022||8 Days||£995|
|Business Analysis Practice||Virtual||07-05-2022||8 Days||£995|
|Business Analysis Practice||Virtual||04-06-2022||8 Days||£995|
What is the Practitioner Certificate in Business Analysis Practice
The Practitioner Certificate in Business Analysis Practice will enable you to gain the experience and knowledge to know the best ways a Business Analyst can assist with organisational change. This is achieved through a series of performance management techniques, and strategic analysis tools. You will also learn the responsibilities and function of a Business Analyst and key competencies required.
During your 3-day course, you will discuss and review various tools used to help you understand your organisations business strategy and how to analyse stakeholder views. You will also learn how to look at potential problems that may arise, and opportunities within your organisation, to identify solutions for the business.
Is this course suitable for me?
This course would be suitable for a range of people, especially for anyone who is considering a career as a Business Analyst, or those looking for a career change into this industry.
The Practitioner Certificate in Business Analysis Practice would also be suitable for Business Change Managers, Project Managers, or Business Managers and their teams, adding to their knowledge and skill set.
Why choose to study with us
We have over 16 years’ experience in the education and training industry. We use some of the best trainers, course materials, and customer support available. We have helped over 555,000 delegates globally to reach their potential, change their careers, or upskill for a promotion at work. Over 7,000 delegates have provided us feedback on Trustpilot and we’re proud of our 5-star rating.
Delegates will also benefit from:
- Fast-tracking your learning to just 3-days
- Highly qualified, expert trainers, with decades of experience in this industry
- Interest-Free Payment Plans
What job could I get with this qualification?
Individuals who complete this training can work as a Consult or be part of Project Management and strategy planning teams. We find that most delegates choose to go into job roles like:
- Business Analysis - £43k
- Business Architecture - £65k
- Enterprise Architecture - £92k
Course Details, Syllabus & Exams
Over the 3-day course you will gain an understanding of the techniques, tools, and role of a Business Analyst. After this training, you’ll be prepared to pass your exam and earn your Practitioner Certificate in Business Analysis Practice.
- Gain a thorough understanding of the role of a Business Analyst and the value of this job role within an organisation
- Understand the skills required of a BA, in successfully supporting business change
- Learn the strategy analysis processes and techniques
- Develop the skills to investigate an organisation’s business systems, to be able to uncover occurring problems
- Understand the importance of techniques used within stakeholder management
- Undertake conceptual modelling through business activity models
- Confidently provide recommendations for business improvements
- Examination Format – Multiple-choice
- Duration – 60 minutes
- Supervised – Yes
- Open Book – No
- Pass Mark – 26/40