PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner
What is the PRINCE2 Agile® Practitioner Online course
PRINCE2 Agile® provides a qualification and platform, which combines the defined PRINCE2® framework with the responsiveness of agile. This methodology has been developed with the professionals and organisations in mind, to provide a way to utilises the benefits of both of these excellent project management methodologies. The PRINCE2 Agile® Practitioner level will ensure you have the techniques and knowledge to confidently implement PRINCE2 Agile® methodologies in all your projects, throughout your career.
Is the PRINCE2 Agile® course right for me?
Our PRINCE2 Agile® Practitioner qualification was developed for individuals working in a project environment, such as on a project management team, product delivery role or those with governance responsibilities over projects. Individuals working (or planning on working) in project and programme support functions will also find the techniques and knowledge gained at Practitioner level beneficial.
In order to be able to enrol onto the PRINCE2 Agile® Practitioner course you will first need to have completed one of the following:
- PRINCE2® Foundation
- PRINCE2 Agile® Foundation
- Project Management Professional® (PMP)
- Certified Associate in Project Management® (CAPM)
- IPMA Levels A®, B, C and D (Certified Projects Director)
What jobs could I get with the PRINCE2 Agile qualification?
Typical job titles for holders of a PRINCE2 Agile qualification include:
- Junior PMO – £28k
- Junior Service Delivery Manager - £28k
- Project Support Officer - £30k
- Project Associate - £39k
- SharePoint Business Analyst - £44k
- Technical Project Manager - £55k
Source – Glassdoor
Why choose to study with us?
With more than 16 years’ experience in education and training we understand the needs of our delegates. During that time, we have updated, improved and expanded our delivery methods, content and training materials, to ensure our delegates are prepared for either a new career in project management or to help them advance in their current employment.
- We have trained over 555,000 delegates
- Study at your own pace, where and when it suits you
- We offer Interest-Free Payment Plans
What are the PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner learning outcomes
- Understand the basic concepts of common agile ways of working
- Understand the purpose and context for combining PRINCE2 and the agile way of working
- Be able to apply and evaluate the focus areas to a project in an agile context
- Be able to fix and flex the six aspects of a project in an agile context
- Be able to apply or tailor the PRINCE2 principles, themes, processes and management products to a project in an agile context
PRINCE2 Agile® Practitioner Exam
- Objective testing
- 50 questions each worth one mark
- 30 marks or more required to pass out of 50 questions: 60% pass mark
- Two-and-a-half hours’ (150 minutes) duration, no additional reading time
- Open book exam. Only the official printed hard copy of the PRINCE2 Agile® Guidance is allowed. A printed PDF of the official manual or a digital PDF of the official manual on a personal device, is not allowed in an exam environment. The official manual may be annotated and tabulated but no sticky notes and loose leaf papers containing additional notes will be allowed.
The PRINCE2 Agile® courses on this page are offered by Simetral Ltd ATO of AXELOS Limited. PRINCE2 Agile® is a registered trademark of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
|Online Course with Exam|
|PRINCE2 Agile Project Management Practitioner|
|1 gigahertz (GHz)|
|Free Disk space|
|1 GB Free Space Required|
|Internet Explorer 11
Safari 6 or above